GD2 Animated Instagram Post
The Harbor High Library has asked us to create some instagram posts for them. They are our client, so we need to deliver what they need, rather than just what we like. This is great practice for work in the "real world".
All work begins with gathering inspiration. For this assignment begin by looking here for your inspiration:
Choose one of the templates from that link as an inspiration for type layout, use of shape, photo treatment, etc. Save the template and turn it in along with your final files.
You will be making 2 instagram posts. One with and one without animation.
1. Must include all of this wording (when designing, remember hierarchy of information):
Checkout of library materials is available for students during Distance Learning.
Reserve books online through the Harbor High website (click on the Library tab).
Pick up Monday or Thursdays 2-3:30pm or by appointment.
Questions? Email email@example.com or phone 831.429.3810 x1510
2. Must be formatted as 1080px x 1080px
3. Must use one of these photographs for each post (provided by the librarian)
Also must include the Harbor Library Logo:
4. Must use the illustration over photo animated gif technique you learned in a previous assignment (refer to tutorial video below)
5. Must be saved as a gif when animated or jpg if not and named A1_libraryanimation_your name
6. You will turn in 2 instagram post files (one animated, one not) along with 1 inspiration file to GC 11.5 assignment.
Due by end of day Saturday Nov 7.
Here are Harbor student animation examples from previous assignments: