Ok, you have done your search for inspiration, now it is time to design your t-shirt.
Here are the requirements:
1. Must be black and white (whatever you want to print on the shirt should be black, the background should be white). This doesn't mean you can only print in black and white. Your print can be any color of the rainbow including white.
2. Must be no larger than 8.5x11 (remember it can be in portrait or landscape) You could actually even fit a front design and a back design on one 8.5x11 document. Actually measure how large you want the design by using a ruler on your own body. Figure out exactly how large you want the design to be.
3. Make sure it is not too detailed. Nothing should be smaller than a quarter inch or it may not print. And... as always.... make sure your design is school appropriate;)
your file will look like this:
4. See me to print out your transparency
5. Submit mock up of your design to turn in folder inside t-shirt folder using one of these files:
mock up should be 11" wide by 8.5" tall with legs and heads of model reaching the edge of the pages. Create this file in illustrator or photoshop and save as pdf or jpeg. submit to turn in folder.