GD 1&2 Portfolio page layout
To submit, go to file- export- pdf- choose interactive. submit to portfolio turn in folder.
PEOPLE WHO PLAN ON TAKING GD2 NEXT YEAR need to always go to file- package- to save their portfolio for editing next year.
It is possible to do this work from home. You can download a trial version of Adobe Indesign to complete this assignment.
Click Here for the template:
Watch the videos below for instructions;)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND OPEN TEMPLATE:
HOW TO USE INDESIGN:
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO TURN FILE IN:
1. Cover Page must include Your name, Graphic Design Portfolio, could also include Name of class, Name of instructor, Name of school and year
2. Table of contents
3. Letter of introduction
5. list of references (not required)
6. 4 sample projects (more can be included, GD2 students can include some projects from last year if desired, but must have 3 from this year)
7. sample project description pages
8. concluding page with same info that was on your cover page
THINK ABOUT ADDING PAGES TO SEPARATE INFO AND ENHANCE DESIGN
Here are sample multipage layouts:
Here are sample Graphic Design portfolios from college students
Here are sample ROP student portfolios: