UPDATES TO HELP YOU OUT!
want to know how to use the gradient tool? check out this link
Interested in a grunge texture? check out this link
Here is a tutorial on how to add texture in PHOTOSHOP using these brushes
what about using an old postcard? check out this link
want to try out marquee letters like this?
check out this link
Now that you have completed your mood board, it is time to use those colors, fonts, and images to inspire your poster design. Here is the list of requirements:
Lets focus on CREATIVE TYPE ALIGNMENT for this assignment. You MUST Find a tutorial to guide you in learning a new technique while creating your poster.
Use shape to highlight info
Here is an example of a tutorial you could use:
or check out this tutorial:
Poster Size: 11x17
1. Harbor High Performing Arts Presents (medium size)
2. Picnic (large and a main focal point)
3. A play by Samuel French (smaller near title)
4. Friday and Saturday Oct 11, 12 . 18,19
6. Tickets $8 students, staff, seniors $10 general
7. Cathy Warner Theater, Harbor High School
Have questions? Want to get feedback on drafts of your work?
email Devin De Priest: firstname.lastname@example.org